Blacksmith Swedish pattern cross peen forging hammer
You are buying the popular Picard 1000 gm. (2.2 lb.) Swedish Pattern Blacksmith Hammer, 14" wood handle.. These are desirable forging hammers priced well below custom made forge hammers.
Picard 0811-1000 Swedish Pattern Blacksmith Hammer
- Head Black powder coated paint
- Made from c45 special alloyed steel
- Carefully hardened & tempered
- Head secured with ring wedge fixture
- Dual curved ash handle
- Slipping of hand is minimized by special grip
- Face ground with chamfered edges
- Two Sizes Available see the other listings
- Item model number: 0811-1000
- Part Number: 0811-1000
- Item Weight: 2.2 pounds plus handle weight
The Picard 2.2 lbs. Swedish pattern blacksmith hammer features a hardened steel beveled face and cross peen. This pattern is a favorite of professionals through out the world. The pattern makes it very versatile for many types of smith work. It has a very nice high quality hardwood handle securely attached the hammer head as well. You will not find a better quality hammer anywhere. If you are a seasoned veteran or beginner blacksmith, you will not be disappointed with this hammer.