Set Hammer by Picard 2000-50 Blacksmith Tooling
Set hammer define the hot metal making a uniform smooth area.
This Picard blacksmithing set hammer is forged from c35 steel. You can work on your anvil or swage or with our bottom flat hammer anvil hardy for doing heavy forge work.
Face is approx. 2" by 1 7/8"
Height from striker face to work face edge is approx. 5.5"
- Black or Silver powder coated paint
- Corrosion resistant
- Made from c45 special alloyed steel
- Carefully hardened & tempered
- Flat face
- Weight is about 4.6297 Pounds or 74.075 Oz. 2100 grams.
* When these are sold out, the new set hammers will also include attached handles.