Shrinking Large Thin Smooth & Checked Face 2525302 Bumping Hammer
Finishing hammer with wide thin face. Hammer feature extra wide thin face is a metalworking technique that involves finishing the surface by finely shaping and metals
- Blue hammer effect enamel
- Made from special alloyed steel
- Carefully hardened & tempered
- Head secured with ring wedge fixture
- Dual curved hickory handle
- Octagonal shaped for better grip
- Slipping of hand is minimized by special grip
- Smooth faces
- Finishing Hammer
- Handle Length 12.5"
- Hammer weights 1.125 lbs or 500 grams
- Face round smooth 47 mm
- Face round checked 47 mm
You're buying one of the best quality manufactured body hammer also categorized as a bumping tool for auto body work and dent repair. Made in Germany by Picard using the best manufacturing techniques in manufacturing today.