Adler Rheinland Hatchet Axe - Backwoods Bushcraft
Adler Rheinland Hatchet - We are now in stock on our newest brand - Adler German Axes. These German-made hatchets include a robust Spanish-made leather sheath, unique non-slip handle paint and a US-made cotton cloth carrying bag.
All purpose champion of the wilderness or for managing task closer to home. This is the lightest in this series of hatchets from Adler 1919. Perfect for moving around in the backwoods.
The German pattern head offers a large curved cutting surface.
- "Rheinland" German Pattern shaped head
- 1.35 lb head, 14" handle
- Total weight 1.9 lbs.
- Egg shape eye
- Round wedge fixture
- U.S. Hickory handle
- Ergonomic curved shape handle
- Steel type C45
- Rockwell hardness od head 47-55 HR
- Blacks and Red anti-slip paint
- Leather sheath
- Cotton Pouch made in the U.S.A.